Module 1: Introduction
Signature systems are attractive to customers because they provide ready-made, easy-to-follow solutions to their problems. But don’t worry about having to find or invent one to use. You base your system on your own experiences and success in a specific area. You already know the process inside and out, so now you can explain it clearly to someone else who wants to get the same results.
You can package up this expertise into a signature program and make it a key part of your existing business, helping you develop a more unique and memorable brand. Or, it may lead you to develop a whole new business or a lucrative sideline.
If you want to take a big leap forward with your business and boost your brand, you want a system that you are known for and which provides you with the potential for multiple income streams.
In this course, you will follow a step-by-step process to design this unique, proven process and turn it into a signature program which will teach people how to implement your system and achieve the same results as you.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the importance of having your own signature system so that you stand out in your market and achieve significant, long-term business growth
- Analyze how you currently achieve success in one aspect of your business, whether it’s for your own business or from working with clients, so that you can turn this success into a system that will help others
- Map and refine your proven system into a unique, step-by-step process so that other people can easily follow it and get the results they want
- Identify the Unique Value Proposition of your signature system so that you can differentiate it from your competition
- Find the ideal target customers who will be the best fit for your signature system so that they will be able to fully benefit from implementing your system
- Create a benefits-oriented, memorable title that communicates the value of your system and will become your core branding, so your signature system can become well-known in the marketplace
- Design a program that packages up your system so that people can easily learn how to implement it and get the best results possible
- Develop the support materials your clients will need to implement your signature system in your new program so they can quickly put the system into practice
- Decide on a price for your main signature system offer so that it reflects the value of your signature program and enables you to meet your revenue goals
- Choose sales and marketing strategies to attract clients to your program so that your sales reach the level you expect
- Create multiple streams of income that accelerate your business growth by developing different levels or versions of your signature system, so that you leverage it for maximum effect
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan further action steps, so you achieve the goals you set for this course and know how to develop further.
This course is broken down into 12 modules to take you step-by-step through the creation of your signature system and how to turn it into a program that sells.
The modules follow a logical order, so while you can skip around if you want, it’s best to work through them one at a time.
As you go through each module, use your Action Guide to help you complete the Action Steps at the end of each.
Before we start the course, take a minute to think about what you want to get out of it.
In the Action Guide, write down three skills you expect to gain.
Now that you’re clear about what you want this course to deliver, we can get started.